Saturday, May 30, 2009

Personal Best

Today, Michelle recorded her personal best in the Freihofer's 5K Run for Women. Ok, it was her first 5K, so by definition it was her personal best. But before you laugh, think to yourself, when was the last time YOU ran a 5K? We're very proud of her. But we're not going to bronze her shoes just yet. She may need them again next year! Below you can watch a video of her at the start and finish. Michelle finished in about 43 minutes. The video is only 5. As you will see, there was an enormous field this year.


3 comments:

RobinfromCA said...

Hey! Congratulations Michelle!! You're a better person than I am - I think I'd pass out after...oh...10 feet or so. Well done!

Love,
Robin

Sadler Family said...

Wow! What a feat! I would surely have to be cajoled into that one – I’m so not a runner. Congrats, you’re awesome!

Kathleen said...

Way to go Michelle!