Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Home again, home again...


I had some time while I was staying with Erin and Justin early in my trip
so I went to see the Bensons. It was great to see them.

Erin, Andrea, and LouJean in Erin & Justin's new apartment.

We had to opportunity to go to the SLC temple with Lauren
who went to do baptisms for the first time.

Erin graduated with a BM degree in Secondary Instrumental Music Education and Justin graduated with a BS in Landscape Management.

We were able to have a Brooksby get together at Aunt Marian and Uncle Mikes' house.

Lauren was able to get a ride on Grandpa Worthen's Gold Wing motorcycle.

Lauren and Uncle David at Lagoon.

Jared (11), Matt (3), and Lauren (2) driving gokarts at the Miller Motorsports Park in Tooele.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Actually, lucky me, my degree is technically a BM, which is why I was lucky enough to get a pink tassel. The BA's got white tassels.... lucky.