Sunday, June 29, 2008

Graduation Weekend

We've spent most of the weekend going to graduation parties. Jared's been to some; Lauren and I have been to some; Glen and I; and Glen, Lauren, and I have been to some. I don't think Jared came to any of the ones the rest of the family went to. I guess he's getting old enough to know kids that are graduating this year and wanted to go to their parties. We also attended a piano/flute recital which was great. Erin called and told us that she and Justin have signed a contract on an apartment in Logan. They're excited, it's a fourplex and theirs is a basement apartment, but it's only half way underground - so there are still windows, etc. Cousin Jennifer went with them to Logan to visit one of her friends. They're driving her back to SLC today. Some really exciting news is that Glen and I are getting bedroom funiture. After 23 years of marriage to finally have furniture is really exciting!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Dad e-mailed me pictures of the furniture- it is BEAUTIFUL!!! hopefully we will be setting up a web conference tonight! Love you!

Erin said...

Also- you should post some pictures of the furniture on the blog so everyone can see!