Friday, October 25, 2013
Hand Bell Concert at Maplewood Nursing Home
The Scotia Reformed Church Hand Bell Choir performed at the Maplewood Nursing Home. After the performance we took a picture of Sally Radz. She is a member of my church congregation who lives in the nursing home. Nancy Crapo, Julie Andrew, Camille Mairs and I gathered around her. We were all in the Glenville Ward when Sally was in her own home. It was good to see her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I was just thinking of Sally the other day and was wondering how she was doing. Thanks for sharing the photo.--wendy
I was just thinking of Sally the other day and was wondering how she was doing. Thanks for posting the photo.--Wendy
I was just thinking of Sally the other day and was wondering how she was doing. Thank you for sharing the photo.--Wendy
Crazy! She was always such a nice lady. I'll never forget that she was the first adult (and still one of the only!) I ever met that didn't have a driver's license!
Post a Comment